Garden and Outdoor Lighting Design - Our Services
Our Garden and Outdoor Lighting Design Service.
Are you looking for garden lighting ideas?
With over 200 safe, low voltage, garden lighting products we probably have the best range of 12v garden lights and accessories in one web store. All products are from the impressive and leading manufacturers in-lite, Lumena and Konstsmide. All have great guarantees.
For small gardens we can help provide a free design service. A simple sketch plan drawn by hand will normally be fine.
Just email the sketches to us and we'll be pleased to help.
More complex designs will absorb more time and consequently we will need to consider charging for the service.
For all designs, establishing a budget and scope of works is crucial to planning a successful lighting solution.
Click the image to view as PDF.
For the more complex situations the design journey begins with a high level discussion of what you want to achieve. A quick telephone conversation or email dialogue will soon identify the depth of design work needed.
To ensure you get the best lighting solution we recommend initiating a lighting design before the start of any landscaping works commence. This allows planning and considerations for cabling runs and other installation requirements.
What We Do!
If you already have plans we'll overlay the lighting design for you. Similarly, we can carry out the same service for commercial organisations such as Architects, site planners, designers etc.
We appreciate that each landscape, whether domestic or commercial, is unique and requires close attention to detail to ensure the vision is achieved. Good design, great lighting, safe and energy efficient.
We're experienced working with directly with customers, with professional garden designers, landscapers or commercial organisations. Our total objective is to deliver the best possible outdoor lighting solution to suit the budget.
The typical high level process for the more complex designs is
1. Discuss and establish your lighting needs and preferences. If required a site visit can be arranged (anywhere in the UK).
2. Provide a list of steps to move your project forward.
3. If you choose to proceed, we'll produce a comprehensive lighting plan to help illustrate the lighting solution. The plan will be accompanied with a full list of specified products and costs. (Should you require, we can provide you with some simple visual graphics to reinforce the lighting design concept.)
4. At this point discuss any feedback, criticism and any necessary revisions. If a further repeat visit is required this can be arranged.
5. Once the final garden lighting design has been approved and you're satisfied with the proposal we'll let you know precisely what products are specified (light fittings, cables, connectors, timers etc) together with the costs of purchase and any installation fees.
Shown below is the output from a typical small design.
Use the contact form at the bottom of the page to discuss your lighting design with us.
We genuinely offer some of the best low voltage garden lights available on the market today with over 200 products from leading safe, low voltage lighting manufacturers.
With the three manufacturers in-lite, Lumena and Konstsmide you can choose from market leading designs, style and lighting effects.
Whether you need decking lights, patio lights, wall lights or general garden lights for your borders and trees, we feel the extensive ranges we offer will provide something for most situations.
Exclusive to our Design and Installation projects we can also propose lighting solutions based on the world class lighting provider Hunza.